Sunday, May 17, 2015

Engagement card


Hello Happy Saturday, we have had a nice day just getting the groceries but the weather was warm and we have a special visitor being Miss Ivy with us today and she has been in the study/craft room with Greg and I today so she has been my special helper with this card, she seems to approve.

Greg's mum asked me to make a card for Hayley's engagement so I came up with this one it's modern with the black and white and the die cut on the front. I made the card from the Artfully Sent cartridge I liked the pop up card on there so I made this in black and white. I cut the couple in the heart from the Sweethearts Cartridge and used the slice feature to cut it out of the heart. I used my heart border punch to make borders for the top and bottom and I added 2 rhinestone hearts in the card. I also made a co-ordinating envelope to go with the card with a liner. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful and so many detailed parts on it. I love the congrats in the centre fold. I am sure Hayley will be very trilled with it.
    Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Lindsey so modern and very on trend in black and white. Love the pop up in the centre the envelope is pa perfect match. Hayley will really love it. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card honey! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete