Thursday, April 30, 2015
Dog and Balloons Birthday Card
Hello I have a card I made this afternoon in between being out working and I made it for Ivy's mom Tanya's birthday as we always get a card from Ivy and Tanya for our birthdays so I decided to make a dog themed card for her with a dog that looks like Ivy. I used an orange card and a lighter orange mat which I put though my party hats Sizzix embossing folder. I sanded it a bit to bring out the white core. I used my Cricut to cut the balloons, write on the balloon and party hat. The dog is from Miss Kate's Cuttables. I used twine for the balloons and a pompom hot glued onto the hat. Everything was put on 3D dots. Isn't it cute? Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful card honey! Tanya will love it, i am sure. love hubby! xxxooxox
ReplyDeleteTania will love her very cute card nice and bright, the little boxes will not tick and come up blue, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThat,s very sweet lindsey and really appropriate for Tanya the little dog is gorgeous. Xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete