Saturday, May 30, 2015

Reindeer card

Hello Happy Friday I hope you had a nice day, we had a nice warm day today although it's turning a bit stormy now but we can weather the storm together and we've had a few of our own this week but so far everything is ok.

Anyway I made this card today and I'm really pleased with it. I think it turned out lovely, so did Greg. I started with a green square card then a patterned layer. Then I stamped on white card with the snowflake stamp and he greeting in Versamark ink then I heat embossed with white powder. I then used my red and green distress inks over the top to bring out the white. I stamped my reindeer in brown ink onto that and then stamped another one on white card. I colored him in and cut him out apart from the antlers and he went on top of that. I added some blue perfect pears to his jumper and some glitter gel pen. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful card one of your best ever! your stamping is out of this world with these new techniques! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with the above and all the new techniques you have mastered no problems. The reindeer with his jumper on looks so cute, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity has no limits lindsey this is such a lovely car.
    I love the little reindeer and he stamping is fantastic. Well done mom xxxmomxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love this one too! That reindeer is so cute. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete