Hello Happy Friday! I have a layout today that I've been working on this week between work and having showings at our apartment so I couldn't have my craft stuff out so this afternoon it's out again and I was able to finish this layout of my birthday dinner at the Peninsula Hotel in Chicago with an amazing chocolate buffet, we had such a wonderful time together there.
My paper is from a stack I got at Michaels a few months ago. I used various Cricut cartridges and my pens to write my journalling. I got some cute wood veneer embellishments from Tuesday morning the other day and I love these. Thanks for looking today : )
awesome page of a great night, that wonderful chocolate buffet we will never forget! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love the circle effect to off set the photos, a very pretty border around the circle. The photos are lovely to remember the chocolate buffet. Lesley
ReplyDeleteA very pretty page lindsey the wooden embellishments look great a nice finishing touch to a lovely page xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete