Saturday, May 23, 2015
Pop Up Card
Hello Happy Friday, we have a nice long weekend coming up and the weather is going to be nice so win win! I am still going on with my Christmas cards in advance. I made this one using the new Simple Pop Up Cards cartridge on Cricut. I don't have the cartridge but I can use it in my subscription. I chose this lovely reindeer card, it was a little fiddly to pop up but ok in the end. I decorated the front myself as the card only comes with the pop up in the middle. For the front I cut the Merry Christmas out and some stars and backed it onto some woodland patterned paper. I stamped my greeting inside, Thanks for looking today. Have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely card honey, very effective with the pop-up, love hubby xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love this card Lindsey, colours are very nice and I like the pop up effect, Lesley
ReplyDeleteLovely card lindsey. The pop up is really effective and very classy with the colours you've used xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI am so inspired to try this!<3Kim
ReplyDelete