Hello I started making my Christmas cards yesterday. The reason I have started so early is because we thought we would be moving in August back to Australia and by the time my craft stuff arrived from shipping I wouldn't have enough time, so I started. Unfortunately we may have a problem now with our contract and the buyer so everything is hanging in the balance. We still don't know and I didn't really feel like finishing them because I wasn't in the mood really with all this stuff and stress of wondering if the approval process on this loan for our buyer will complete. But I did finish them, trying to keep busy until it was time to go out and walk the dogs.
I bought a clipart file from Etsy and it had some cute summer Santa and Christmas images so I used the print and cut feature on my Cricut to print and cut these out. On the hammock card I just used a banner from my Cricut library and used my pens to write my sentiment. On the other card I just used a sun from the library and used my pens again.
Who knows maybe completing these cards will be an omen for this problem we have today to be resolved and we can continue with the sale of our apartment. Whoever reads my blog please hope ofr us, we just seem to have not much go our way lately, it would be nice to have something go right for us. Thanks for looking.
Both really beautiful cards, very appropriate for a tropical Santa which hopefully will be the kind that comes to us this December! Love Hubby xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI thought I may have inspired you to make Christmas cards when I started making mine from the stickers. Santa looks relaxed in his hammock and I love him in bathers, Lesley.
ReplyDeletelovely cards Lindsey and very appropriate for Christmas in Cooya Beach which is where you'll be for Christmas this year. love the santa in the hammock looks like greg relaxing L.O.L. xxxmom xxx
ReplyDelete