Hello Cheers everyone! Well my thumb is ok I'm on a regular bandaid now as it's stopped bleeding yay but I'll have to bandage it up before I go to sleep, it's still painful but I think it's improving. My 'nurse' hubby has been working wonders helping me..I still can't put pressure on it but it's amazing what you can do with your other fingers and thumb :)
So today I was able to make this cute little wine label. I saw one on a blog recently and I thought I'd have a go myself with my own design. On the blog they cut everything by hand but thanks to the Cricut Craft room it was made a lot easier as I could use Art Philosophy to cut the banner pieces and then cut out a circle in 2 different sized pieces. When these were cut they were glued together and folded at about 3 inches from the top. I used a scrap of red and a scrap of striped paper. I went through my stash and I found the perfect thing with the Cheers Santa label it was on a sheet of paper I got last year on clearance so I cut this out and stuck that to the striped part and then I used Artiste to cut out the bow, I love these 3D bows they are so nice. I put the bow together and then used a sparkly silver button on the bow. I'm looking forward to dressing up our wine bottle with this at Christmas and then I'll use it on a scrapbook page, maybe of us drinking our glass of wine with dinner.
What a fantastic idea Lindsey,I love the 3D bow very effective and a lovely finishing touch.Enjoy that glass of wine.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that your thumb injury is on the improve.xxxx mom xxxx
That is very unusual and it is like a cover as well, very tasteful on your Christmas table, Lesley
ReplyDeleteSimply brilliant honey! will look so good on the Christmas table! Love the bow, love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling way to dress up a wine bottle! LOVE the bow! :)
ReplyDelete