Saturday, December 1, 2012

St Stephens Cathedral

I finished this page today of St Stephens Cathedral in Vienna. I thought I should finally finish off my Europe pages from last December before I think about any other ones. I think I've finished most of my xmas stuff now so it's good to do some scrapbooking for us.

I used Artiste to cut out the ornate layer on top of the Kraft piece of cardstock and then used Holiday Frames and Tags in the Cricut Craft room welded together for the title. I cut a heart from Art Philosophy and did faux stitching around it. I placed that around Greg and I in one of the photos as the cathedral was so huge and we were quite small in the photo in order to get most of it in :). I added some die cuts and a border to the top.

4 comments:

  1. the choice of colours you have used Lindsey are perfect for this page, and the faux stitching adds an interesting touch. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished at last you will be so proud to have the album complete now. Well done, and todays page looks great also, I love the border, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page honey, fabulous memories of our wonderful holiday, hard to believe it was 12 months ago! Love hubby!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page Lindsey :)The colors was perfect to the photos.

    ReplyDelete