Hello Happy Wednesday, here are 2 cards I made for a good cause. I came across Shareacard.org on another blog and I thought I would love to contribute. You can take a look here to see what it's about:
http://www.shareacard.org/holidaycards.html
But to give you an idea it's an organization that spreads a bit of Christmas cheer by asking people to make or send cards to seriously ill people. I thought "well I can help with this" as it doesn't take a lot to make a couple of cards and if it makes some ill people smile then it's worth it and you just know it will be appreciated. So here are 2 cards I made both using Art Philosophy. The first one is a round card and a more wintery theme and it has a cutout snowflake aperture. I put some glitter paper behind it and then stamped a small snowflake in the middle to which I heat embossed in white. I also stamped Let it Snow using Versamark and heat embossed in white. Then I added a fabric snowflake and brad.
The next one is more of a traditional Christmas card with a red card, lime green mat and a scrap of of red and white chevron paper cut with pinking shears. I had this circle already cut out from another project so I embossed it with my Cuttlebug. I cut the stocking from Art Philosophy in spotty red paper and some scraps of the glitter paper and then stamped Holiday Joy. The card was all made of scraps but looks great. I'm looking forward to posting these to share a card. Have a nice day!
What a beautiful thing to do spread some Xmas spirit to some sick & deserving people. Beautiful cards from a beautiful person! Love hubby xoxo
ReplyDeleteLindsey that is a wonderful idea for you to support and they are both lovely cards, you will make someone happy at Christmas, Lesley
ReplyDeletesuch a thoughtful and caring thing to do Lindsey beautiful thoughts from a such a beautiful person with a big heart, they'll cheer up someone and make them feel better mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you to make these for a card drive! So festive! :)
ReplyDelete