Tuesday, November 27, 2012
advent calendar
Here is another project I made recently, it's for Greg, I wanted to make him a special advent calendar. The funny thing is we were in Home Goods the other day and Greg bought me the chocolate advent calendar in teh back of the picture and he had no idea I was making him one.Mine is made using boxes all cut from my Artiste Cartridge and then scalloped circles and numbers on each one. Each one holds a little gift. Greg was thrilled when he saw it and is eagerly awaiting December 1. Thanks for looking : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One lucky hubby! can't wait to open each one, thanks sweetheart, these are so cool!! love hubby! xoxoo
ReplyDeletewhat fantastic advent calendar very special, and 24 days of extra presents for Greg to look forward to well done Lindsey, xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic advent calendar Lindsey and very special, greg will enjoy having 24 extra presents to open well done love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteLindsey another creative idea, Greg will be anxious each day to see the gift inside each box, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteThis is FABULOUS! I love all the papers and varied sizes! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete