Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Cutlery holders
Hello I had some time this afternoon so I made these cutlery holders for Christmas. Last week Greg got a catalogue in the mail and he saw these made out of felt and he said maybe you could make these for our Christmas table out of paper on your Cricut. I thought it was a great idea and I made my own variation. I used Art Philosophy to cut out the cards and Artiste to cut out the Rosettes. I hot glued 2 of the sides down to form a pocket and then cut out strips of green cardstock. I then hot glued the rosette on and put a cute little reindeer button on top. I stamped the greeting on an angle on the bottom left corner. I thought these turned out quite nice and look forward to putting them out on our Christmas table : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindsey that looks lovely and a great idea. Yours would be much firmer than felt.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done honey, see why buy things when you can make them better! Gee I am clever and you are just as clever making them! What a team we make! Love Hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLindsey your Christmas table is going to look amazing, with all your creative decorations and ideas.these cutlery holders are so unique and will add a beautiful touch to your table settings. mom xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLOl! Your husband is obviously your biggest fan which is very sweet! Love that you have created your own table settings which is not only a great way to save money but it also brings a lovely personal touch to your table.
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much for stopping by my blog, it truly means allot. :)
How cute! And creative of you to make your own! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey! These are just fabulous! What a brilliant idea and love your rosette.
ReplyDeleteJayne x