Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Rodeo Drive
Hello today I decided to do a bit of scrapbooking. I do have Christmas cards and things to make but I really just felt like doing something for us (Greg and I) as I've put a lot of time lately into others and my poor scrapbooking got a bit neglected! So I decided to do a page on our recent holiday to California. This was our pictures of Rodeo Drive. I used an olive green cardstock base and some patterned papers, I thought the palm trees was a good choice as Rodeo Drive has these! I used various little stickers and embellishments, I used the straw hat as I was wearing one that day and it was fitting. I cut a little shopping bag from Doodlecharms, same as the flower. I cut the font from the Cricut Craft room alphabet and then faux stitched it in brown gel pen. I added a rope of twine across the bottom and some wooden flowers. Hope you enjoy my page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful page, what a lovely day that was!! love the layout!!! Love Hubby! xoox
ReplyDeleteLindsey that will be a lovely reminder to your recent holiday and it will feel good to get back to doing what you love so much. The page is very well thought out and very creative, Lesley
ReplyDeleteOoh la la! Rodeo Drive! Beautiful place! And a gorgeous page! :)
ReplyDeletelovely page Lindsey the choice of papers are perfect , and I love the little shopping bag and the faux stitching adds a very special touch,love mom xxx
ReplyDelete