Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Christmas tree
Hello Happy Monday! I wanted to show you the table centerpiece my lovely Greg and I made together over the long weekend, I am so proud of it and love it and think it looks amazing! Greg saw one in Target and I loved it and he suggested we make one together! We bought the foam tree and little stand (which is a small tin) from Michaels and then the baubles and tinsel from Target, all the baubles were hot glued around the tree with tinsel in between. They go perfect with our reindeer and candles, Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is so pretty and colourful Lindsey.
ReplyDeleteand such a great centrepiece for your beautiful Christmas table. Well done both of you xxx mom xxx
Lovely centre piece created by two lovely people. Lesley
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful hubs Greg is!! Love that he crafts with you! :)
ReplyDelete