Hello glad it's Wednesday that means only 2 more days till weekend! No time for crafting today but these are 2 I made yesterday. These are another 2 for the Nursing home, I cut 2 cards from Artiste on blue cardstock. for the first one I used the Cricut Craft Room to make my own little cut out aperture of "Jingle Bells". I placed some glitter paper underneath for some sparkle! I added some ribbon and tied on a jingle bell with some twine.
For the second card I embossed it through my Cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. I used a stamp set I'd had for a while to stamp a repeated line of baubles and coloured those in. I matted this onto a scrap of blue patterned paper and then stamped Joy. I added some ribbon to finish. Not sure how many more I'll have time to make for the home as they need to get in the mail soon so they arrive in Australia in plenty of time for Santa to deliver to the residents, but so far so good : ) Have a nice day!
Beautiful cards honey, they will make someone's day when they get these! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLindsey they are both lovely cards and depending how the nurses share them around the residents will be happy to recieve them. Both fronts have the happy look of Christmas, Lesley
ReplyDelete2 more lovely cards Lindsey that will bring smiles to the faces of the residents at the nursing home who ever recieves these will be thrilled .love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! They will be cherished! :)
ReplyDelete