Friday, November 30, 2012

2 more Christmas cards

Hello here are 2 cards I made late yesterday. I am glad I can still do my papercrafting. I can't do my knitting though with a big bandage over my thumb grrr..but at least I can do my first crafty love which is papercrafting so there is something to be happy about : ).

These cards were just quick ones really. I had a scrap of burlap left from my dog treat jar so I placed that over some red and white dot paper onto a green card, then a scrap of striped paper. I cut a tree from Art Philosophy in 2 layers and added a star gemstone. I stamped Happy Holidays using a set of stamps I won recently on a blog hop from Market Street Stamps I was thrilled about that!

The second card is also from the stamp set I won, it's nice and simple and can be mailed with just regular postage and doesn't need a padded bag. I stamped the light strings in black and then the lights in various inks I added some glitter pen just for accent. That went onto a red card.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! I especially love the one with the twinkly lights! :) Hope you'll get back to your knitting soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards honey!! I like the burlap look on the Xmas tree one! Should use that in your scrapbooking! Love Hubby!!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may be quick cards but very effective, great to think you can still make cards. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 more lovely cards Lindsey I like the one with the tree (what is burlap)? I'm sure with your determination you'll be back knitting soon xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete