Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Another gift in a card
Hello Happy Monday it's gone freezing here. Yesterday we were walking around in tshirts in 21 degrees (celcius) warmth and today it's freezing and -2 degrees. Oh well it's nothing to be sad about I wont' let that stop me from going to the gym, Im all rugged up and ready to go and then see the dogs then I'l be home with hubby in the warm!
Anyway so this is another gift in a card I made over the weekend this time I put a pack of Christmas M and M's in there, Greg found these at Target and they fit perfect along with the lip balm. I used my new Cricut cartridge Holiday Frames and Tags for the front it's a great cartridge. I used my Hero Arts set of stamps for al the greetings and the cute snowman. Hope you like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another adorable card with inside gifts. Love this idea. Kudos to your hubby for helping you too :)
ReplyDeleteStay warm!
Another "yummy" card!! lucky person to get this one, beautifully done.! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card in a box. The M & M's are made here in Ballarat and I haven't seen mint ones in our shops yet. The lucky recepient should be really thrilled with that card. Lesley
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome at gift cards!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think this is such a beautiful idea well done both of you work so well as a team love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteVery cool idea! Love it
ReplyDeleteIt's freezing where I live too. Your card is fun, I love the prize in the inside!
ReplyDelete