Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas crackers

Hello I made these lovely Christmas crackers today for our Christmas table. I think they look much better than store bought and they are not a big thing in America although we did see some at World Market but they appeared to be from the U.K. I am used to having a Christmas cracker at Christmas as like the U.K, Australia always have them on the tables : )
So I used Artiste to cut out the crackers, I put the snap in before I assembled them a well as a joke and a little gift. Greg put my joke and gift in mine without me seeing : ). I used patterned papers and then tied tuille and ribbon around the ends. I then decorated with some rosettes that I made from Artiste, some 3D stickers I had in my stash and a wooden santa and button for the rosettes. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. What a cracker they are! They look fantastic honey! Love Hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic addition to your Christmas table Lindsey these are beautiful and far better than store bought crackers. Really festive and creative. mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey they are really beautiful, I love them and your table will look great, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas table is going to be so beautiful with all your creations. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

    ReplyDelete