Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas gift in a card!



Good morning! I finished one of my little treat cards off this morning before I get going with the day. They turned out so great. I cannot take all the credit though I worked on team Greg and Lindsey for this : ) It took a little while to get the insert just right but Greg is so nice the way he helped me and clever. He's the best hubby! He designed the insert on the Cricut Craft room for me so it fit everything just right! The card is also designed on the Craft room and cut from Artiste. For the front I layered with a cute stripy paper then used Artiste again to cut the label and the little banner. I stamped the snowman onto the label then again on white and coloured him in and cut him out. The banner was stamped with a mini greeting and adhered using 3D dots.I stamped in the middle too and then put ribbon through the slits to hold the hot chocolate sachet and the little lip balm went in the special holder along the spine. I added a velcro square to hold it all together when closed. Hope you like my gift in a card!

6 comments:

  1. What a team :-)!! Now this is the real meaning of "Gift Card" - its beautiful! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done team, I love the front of the card and wow ! when it is open there is still lots to see, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. How yummy! Great gift idea! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a great idea I am so impressed how do you both think of these ideas, you're such a great team in every way and this is just fantastic.love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super, fantastic and uber useful, little project! LOVE! TFS! Hey, and thanks ever so much, too, for taking the time to leave me some love during the Market Street Stamps November Release! It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and hidden surprises inside :)

    ReplyDelete