Thursday, November 1, 2012
Jolly Button snowman
I'm on a bit of a roll today but this is my last card, maybe this week we'll see how much time I have! This one is so cute I love it, the little snowman is adorable! I started with a blue card and matted some striped paper that I had a scrap of. I cut a glittered circle and then Art Philosophy to cut the little slotted tag. I threaded some ribbon through that and then stamped the snowman on the tag. I also stamped Merry Christmas on the striped paper. So I found a white button in my stash and Greg suggested I sand it down a bit to make it less thick so I got out my sanding block and sanded it. I hot glued it on to the snowman then stamped the snowman again on white and just cut out the scarf which I glued onto the button. I can hear "Frosty the Snowman" tune now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful card honey, the snowman has a nice 3D effect with the button. Love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLindsey the snowman is so cute, love the button idea and scarf and the threaded ribbon, Lesley
ReplyDeleteHow do you come up with these wonderful ideas? Lindsey I love the "button" snowman and the scarf,love it mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love your little button snow guy!!! So adorable!!!! :)
ReplyDelete