Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Santa boxes
Hello I've got a team project to show you that my lovely husband Greg and I did together. I needed some little gifts for my friends overseas so we came up with the idea of a Santa box. The box is cut on my Cricut from Tags, Bags Boxes and More 2 in red. We used some black and white felt to make the belt and the other accents on Santa's outfit. Greg came up with a great idea to use a little Ghiradelli chocolate as his belt buckle as it's gold which fits perfectly. I printed out a label on top in black. Inside is going some little treats for winter/Christmas - a hot chocolate packet, a teabag and a pack of Christmas tissues. Didn't they turn out cute? I'm looking forward to sending them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindsey that is a wonderful idea, and I am sure Lisa will love it as well with the little goodies to go in the santa box, Lesley
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Lindsey and Greg such a special gift for your friends and so clever I love the idea of the chocolate belt buckle, I would love to receive one of these santa boxes so creative and different well done . mom xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing Lindsey! Such a great idea,they will be treasured by those lucky enough to receive one!
ReplyDeleteJayne x
What an awesome team we make! Gorgeous little box! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLucky ducks who get receive these yummy treats in such a cute Santa box! :)
ReplyDelete