Wednesday, October 31, 2012
one more embossed card today
Here is another one I did this afternoon before it's time to get dinner ready. I had a dark blue card already in my stash so I used my new stamp set and used the snowflakes with Versa mark ink then I used white embossing powder and heat set, I really like how this looks, Greg loves it too. I cut some striped blue paper with some fancy scissors and then stamped the Seasons Greetings in dark blue. I stamped a tree both on green and brown cardstock and layered and coloured in the stars with a red marker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your a machine! love the embossed snowflakes, so effective! Card looks beautiful. Love hubby xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLindsey I like the 3d look of the Christmas tree and the pretty snowflakes, Lesley
ReplyDeleteyour ideas are so great Lindsey each card you make is so different I love the snowflakes and the embossing on them brings them "to life" love it mom xxx
ReplyDelete