Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I do...still!

Last ones for today as it's time to think about dinner. I did a double page spread for this one as I wanted to put our renewal of vows on here too as it will be nice to look back on what we said. I used blue's for these as it matches the lovely Carribbean Sea in the background. I kept it simple with a circle cut out of blue floral paper on each and used my "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge to cut out the "I do" and also the blue hearts. I used some fabric flowers and brads and also a beautiful lacy heart die cut with little birds that mum gave me which I matted onto white card to make it stand out against the blue. I love these pages, another reminder of a great day with my wonderful husband ♥


1 comment:

  1. this is such a special page Lindsey I couldn't read your vows to each other but I'm sure they were beautiful and very special.the combination of elements you've used are lovely and it was nice that you used the little heart die cut with the doves on it and the pasel shades of the paper are perfect xxxmom xxx

    ReplyDelete