Thursday, November 11, 2010

Challenge card 3

Ok I finished my challenge card that was given by Greg between me and mum today. I have been through the challenge list and believe I met all the requirements, hope you like it. I really enjoyed making this one but I am really excited to see what mum makes, I will have some stiff competition : )

·          the card must be left hand fold
·          the card must include something that is rubber stamped
·          the card must include a christmas tree, that tree must be cricut and layered in different colors.
·          the card must include presents, can be cricut or other embellishments
·          the card must include a chistmas stocking
·          the card must contain a christmas greeting of any sort, can be cricut or stamped but cannot be a "Sticker"
·          the card must be red
·          the card must contain something silver, can be anything above or something different.
·          must include scolloped edge or border punched edge of some sort (either on the card or one of the layers)


optional / extra points
·          if the card includes a teddy bear
·          if no stickers are used on the card
·          if the card has a candy cane on it


3 comments:

  1. Bloody brilliant honey!!! full points! love ya lots hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There getting better and better Lindsey, I'll wait now and see what your mom put on FB, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I realy will have to pull my finger out to beat this Lindsey, it's so good I will try my best but you have set the bar very high.
    I think this is the very best card of all of them including mine well done ,you deserve to win with this xxxxxx lov mom xxxxx

    ReplyDelete