Here is what the requirements were from our very hard taskmaster but a very loveable one too ♥. What I did is typed in red to show what I used:
Mandatory Items:
· Card must have an insert - mine does have a green insert
· Insert must have a greeting rubber stamped - mine is stamped in there "Wishing you lots of merry"
· The stamped greeting cannot be in black ink - in green ink
· Card must be dark green - yes mine is dark green
· Card can be any fold - mine is tri-fold
· The card must have a scene (nativity scene, kids playing etc) - mine is children playing by a Christmas tree
· The scene must include at least 1 animal - my animal is an owl in the tree
· The card must have a "tag" from any cricut cartridge - yes in a little pocket
· The "tag" must have the Christmas greeting on it. - my greeting is "Peace and Love"
Bonus Point Items:
· If card is not a left or top fold - mine is tri-fold
· If the card has a wreath of some sort - included on the tag
· If the card has something embossed - my snowflake embossed pocket
· If the card has something (or part of something) colored in by hand - the faces on the children were coloured in using a light pink marker
· If the card uses at least one "brad" - my brad is the star on the bauble
· If the card has at least 2 scolloped edges somewhere on it - I have 3 in the card
· If the card has a bow on it. - the bow is on the tag
· If the card has at least 6 snow flakes on it - six silver snowflakes on the insert page
Fantastic honey! You never cease to amaze! Looks like I will have to make the next one even HARDER! That might cause your mum to have a migraine LOL :-) Love Hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWell I haven't seen your mum's but your's looks pretty good. Love Aunty Sue x
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely three fold card Lindsey, glad I am not in that challenge, I just don't have all the equipment.Lesley.
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic card Lindsey this is absolutley perfect you have made such an effort and it shows I think you should win this challenge as I think you have just made this the best card yet WELL DONE love mom xxx
ReplyDelete