Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here comes the bride

Today I am continuing my journey with my St Lucia photos. This page is "Here comes the bride" and it's about when I walked to the gazebo to meet Greg, just like I did 10 years ago except that was in a church and not in tropical gardens overlooking the ocean : )
I used greens for my page to go with the tropical gardens.I found a lovely tropical leaf paper in my stash and a border that I got in a pack for $1 from Target (proof that scrapbooking doesn't have to be an expensive hobby!). Greg's mom gave me a lovely scrapbook kit last Christmas and there are so many wonderful bits and pieces in there and I found the "Remember this moment" die cut which was perfect as well as a pretty leaf die cut. I used my "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge to cut out the "Here comes the bride" sentiment and my page is complete. Very happy with this one!

3 comments:

  1. perfect page Lindsey of a perfect day.the paper is lovely ,are the flowers at the bottom on the paper or are they die cuts and which cartridge is the leaf die cut on it all comes together so well beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a border ready done from Target I found it was in a pack with others. The leaf was from the kit Lesley got me for xmas last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice Lindsey and I am glad you can find useful trimmings in the kit. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete