This is my last page for today I really wanted to get it finished tonight as I was enjoying making it. This is a photo that was taken before our ceremony, the Photographer took it of me helping Greg with his buttonhole. I love this picture. I used different shades of pinks and white in this and used my "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge to cut out "The Groom" as well as the little suit which I cut in colours to match what Greg was wearing. I used some felt embellishments and flower stickers. I also had a sheet of scrapbook paper that had lots of little sayings on it so I cut some of those out and finished with a sticker "Dedicated to Greg". Greg loved this page, I did too..I think "The Bride" one will be next in line : )
this is so special Lindsey and really lovely I love the little suit and the embellishments Greg looked fantastic, now we look forward to the page on the "bride" love mom xxxx
ReplyDelete