Well I'm nearly finished on my Christmas cards, it's a shame as I love making them but there are plenty of other cards and scrapbook pages to do! This one is so cute. I did something different by cutting out circles with my Cricut and layering them on the side and putting a strip of green card over it. I then cut out the warm wishes sentiment with the "Simply Charmed" cartridge as well as the cute little Santa. I finished it with a gold star eyelet and silver brad.
another beautiful card honey, love ya work!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous card Lindsey I don't have the "simply Charmed" cartridge .(hint hint)L.O.L.
ReplyDeletethats a very effective idea with the circles I might need to copy that on a scrapbook page I'm doing
all of your cards have been fantastic it's difficult to choose a favoutite as they are all so good. love mom xxxx