Thursday, November 4, 2010

Noel

Here is my challenge card for today from mum. The challenge was to use red card with one edge scalloped, a snowman, a Christmas tree and a rub on greeting or stick on greeting. I probably lose points here but I didn't have a large red card or cardstock on hand so I made a gold card but I did scallop the edge on one side. I then cut out baubles on my Cricut in silver and cut a smaller circle for the inside in red. I then cut out the snowman (very cute) and Christmas tree and decorated those and hung them with ribbon and bows. Then I used my rub on alphabets to write the word Noel.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey, That looks good. How many cards are you making in the challenge? or is it just ramdom. You are coming up with great ideas.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley, I haven't really set a number on the challenges, so not sure, it's just fun & random. Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete