Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Challenge 6

Here is the latest challenge from Greg, I covered all the requirements except one of the bonus points ones, so I did pretty well : )

Mandatory:
·         Card must have an insert - yes
·         The insert must have a verse - yes
·         The verse must be at least 8 lines  yes
·         The insert must include a greeting- yes "Celebrations"
·         The greeting cannot be printed with a printer greeting was cut out with the Cricut
·         The greeting cannot be rubber stamped - Cricut
·         The insert must be colored (non-white) paper - green paper
·         The card must have a minimum of one item from each of these cartridges
o    Christmas Cheer - Christmas stocking
o    Winter Frolic - Santa Claus
o    Joys of the Season - Bauble
o    One cartridge of your choice - Celebrations cartridge used for the "Celebrate" greeting inside of card
·         The card must include a santa from a cricut cartridge, and must be multi colored.- yes
·         At least 3 layers must be used on the front of the card - yes
·         The first layer must cover 80% of the card at least -  yes
·         No stickers can be used on the card (excludes something made by hand and a Xyron is used to make it into a sticker) no stickers were used


Bonus
·         If the verse rhymes - the verse does rhyme
·         If the card has a bauble - yes
·         If something moves on the card - the Christmas tree charm moves
·         If “chalks” are used on the card or insert - used on the white embossed strip
·         If something is colored in by hand (pencil, chalk, or texta’s only) - as above
·         If the card is for Tony and includes at least one funny joke/insult somewhere - I couldn't do this one as I have made the card for mum and dad already so this card will go to someone else.



2 comments:

  1. you did really well to get everything into this card Lindsey, I'm struggling with a couple of requirements but I still have time you di an excellent job of this it's beautiful mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is lovely as usual, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete