I decided to make a start on my pages from our renewal of vows ceremony in St Lucia. I have a HUGE backlog of photos way before this but this was the best trip of my life (apart from my honeymoon) and I just have been dying to start scrapbooking it and right now I am not feeling so well and these photos make me happy so I thought why not scrapbook one of the happiest days of my life : ). So I started with the day of our ceremony when we first woke up to a lovely day in Paradise. I kept the layout simple as I had a nice sheet of paper to use with hearts going down the side and these photos deserved a simple layout as they are only a start to what was a wonderful day. I matted my photos on white card and used my "Calligraphy" font Cricut cartridge to cut out "One perfect morning" in burgundy. I finished it off with some fabric flowers similar to what was in my bouquet.
Very good Lindsey, I love the colour blending. Lesley.
ReplyDeletesimplicity at its very best Lindsey a lovely way to start your special pages xxxmomxxx
ReplyDelete