Challenge is listed below:
· card must have a printed insert
· insert must have a greeting and a saying/poem/verse etc
· card must use only one cricut cartirdge, but must have 3 objects from that cartirdge
· card must include the use of ribbon
· card must have something colored in by hand (chalked embossing, stamped image etc)
· card must be red/silver/green in any combination, but must use all three colors for the layers etc
· card must include something embossed
bonus points
· if card has a theme
· if card has a santa
· if card has a christmas tree
· if card has a reindeer
· if card has a snow flake
Hi Lindsey, Your mom must be worn out keeping up with you and the lovely cards. You must have you quota by now. Love this one also. Lesley.
ReplyDeleteHelo Lindsey you've done another great job with this card I really have to step up my game to beat this one, I'm getting brainache L.O.L. but I'll do my best love you mom xxxx
ReplyDeletei can see santa bringing all my prsents, lots of them. hint hint dad xxxx
ReplyDelete