Monday, November 29, 2010

The Bride

I had to do my matching page to "The Groom" page I did yesterday so today I did "The Bride" page. I used the same colours in pinks for the cardstock and went through my stacks of papers and came up with the pretty pink floral paper for the bottom. I used my "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge to cut out "The Bride" and also the flourish (I just love that). Greg actually found the lacy pink butterfly and the perfect spot for it was in the bottom left corner so I mounted that on white card so it would show up better on the floral paper. Some wire antennas were added. I then typed a small note for the bottom. I really love this page, it brings back really great memories ♥

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful page Lindsey I love the colours you've used and the butterfly is a perfect embellishment these are such beautiful photo's of you, very good job xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all matches perfecrly. Lokks really nice. Lucky I'm not pissed and I can tell it's pink and it's YOU lol.
    Love Aunty Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey, Another perfect page looks very nice, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete