Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Silvery Snowflakes
Today I made a wintery themed Christmas card. I layered up some bluey grey papers and embossed one of the layers using my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. Then I cut out a large and some small snowflakes using my "Joys of the Season" Cricut. I then decorated them using a snowflake eyelet, brad and some rhinestones along with a large white button for the largest snowflake and some ribbon. I finished the card with a joy sentiment from my Cricut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is my new favourite Lindsey I love it I really love the large snowflake in the centre and the rhinestones ,beautiful xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, I love the delicate shades on this card, looks very pretty. Lesley.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really beautiful card. You are very lucky to have this artistic skill! I don't make cards but I do make jewellery - I like it because the beads do the 'hard artistic work' - looking pretty - and I just have to put them together! Fab card and fab blog :-)
ReplyDelete