· Card must be top fold.
· Must use at least 3 layers (colors) of card for at least 50% of the cards surface
· One of those layers must be a Christmas color (red/green/white)
· A least two cricut cartridges must be used (writing and object, two objects etc)
· The card must include a Santa of some sort.
· The card must include at least one embellishment not created by Cricut (sticker, stick on, rub on etc)
· The card must include a christmas greeting however there must be two words in the greeting.
Extra points for
· if ribbon is used on the card
· if a rubber stamp is also used on the card
I also got extra points I think. I love the cheeriness of this card and I am glad I picked up the sparkly cardstock at Joanns the other day as it adds a Christmassy feel to the card. Hope you like it!
thats excellent Lindsey I love your santa and I don't mind admitting that you have beaten me on this one it's a great card love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteYou've beaten me on all of them LOLOLOL
ReplyDeleteLove Aunty Sue x x x
This competition is making you and your mom Lindsey have all your cards made in time for Christmas. Well done again. Lesley.
ReplyDelete