Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas treats

Today I wasn't feeling so well but I wanted to still make a card so I'm not sitting around feeling unwell and get my mind off it. So I did the challenge that was set between mum and I, the challenge was to use a brad, patterned paper and christmas food items. So I did a diagnol line of patterned papers and  then used my Cricut to cut out the baubles, then I used my cricket to cut out the little gingerbread man and the candy cane. I used sticky ribbon to hang the baubles and put brands and bows on them. I then cut out the sweet moments saying for the bottom, hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey, This competition is starting to hot up now. Yes this one is quite pretty. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really lovely card Lindsey you did very well as you weren't feeling 100% I hope you feel better tomorrow love you mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He, gingerbread man from Shrek! ;)
    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete