Friday, December 3, 2010

Wish

I am getting in front with a few of my cards for next year as with studying starting again in the new year I figure it's a good time to make a few for upcoming birthdays. I made this one for my friend (can't say who in case she sees this!). I am loving my Cricut "Stamping" cartridge it's very funky and simple. I use it to cut out 2 butterflies and 2 daisies along with the "wish" sentiment. I used my "Sweethearts" cartridge to cut out the fancy rectangle. I drew in some antennas and used a brad for the inside of the flower. Simple but pretty : )



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lindsey I love butterflies, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really pretty Lindsey whats the Stamping cartridge got on it ?I love the way you've done the butterflies xxxmom xxx

    ReplyDelete