Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Santa and his reindeers
I finally finished this card tonight, I started working on it yesterday as there were so many pieces to cut out but this is definitely my favourite. I started off with a blue card and then used my Cricut "Joys of the Season" Cartridge to cut out Santa, his sleigh, reindeers, houses, moon and trees. I asked Greg for his opinion and he suggested going through all of my paper and seeing if I had some kind of sky paper or a night sky looking paper. So I went through it all and I found the perfect clouds paper to make it seem like Santa is flying through the night. So then it was time to get the placing just right of all the pieces, I called Greg over to show him ideas and we both agreed this was the best. I then used a sticker for his sleigh for the greeting and also some tinsel for the reins and a red gemstone for Rudolph's nose. I am loving using my Cricut, there are endless ideas but this is my favourite. This is definitely going to someone who I know will love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you keep getting more and more creative and inspirational Lindsey I love this so much detail and so many elements t look at .EXCELLENT
ReplyDeletelove mom xxxx
love the sleigh and reindeer. want one now please dad xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, I will love it. It certainly was a good choice of sky paper.Very very nice. Lesley.
ReplyDeleteThis card is really great - I love it! All your cards are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteConny