Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dear Santa...I have been good this year...

My last card for Friday. I am really enjoying piecing the little die cuts together. I covered a card in bright green card and also a scrap of scrapbooking paper I had in my box. I then used my Nestabilities to cut out the squares. I then cut out the cute little Santa off my "Winter Frolics" cartridge, it was quite fun putting him together. I then put some ribbon around the card and found a little Christmas tree charm in my box that I hung from the ribbon. I then added the "Dear Santa" sentiment also from the "Winter Frolics" cartridge. I called my lovely husband over for consultation and he loved it too..I love this one..I almost want to keep it for myself! : )

9 comments:

  1. awesome work honey, the santa looks like a Jolies embellishment that usually cost $5 each! so clever making it yourself! I have been good too! maybe its for me?? love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you have an even more special one but then I thougth of another idea last night so you may get 2 cards but you are worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on what you consider good.
    Love Aunty Sue, who is a bad bad girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes and Santa knows who is good and who is bad but i think he will still come to you : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Santa won't find you Lindsey, you will have him all confused, he can't be overseas and in Australia as well you know.
    I am sure the lovely card will entice him to come where ever you are. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lesley, I know he will be confused, he will just have to come here and in Australia then : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. very well constructed Lindsey you have so many great ideas I'm going to pinch one of them and use a nestabillities for a card, and I'm sure Santa will come to you as you've been a very good girl and Susan , what hve you done !!!L.O.L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that santa does mom have one ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dad is this last comment from you?? Yes mom will have one, I mailed the cartridge yesterday with the Santa on : )

    ReplyDelete