Thursday, January 29, 2015
Gift box for Greg
Hello again, I have a box I made this afternoon to hold Greg's gift for Valentines Day. I made the box by hand not on my Cricut, I saw a YouTube tutorial from Pootles Papercraft she is a U.K Stampin Up demonstrator and had a good little box she made so I made it and it was easy to do and turned out so cute and was just the right size for the gift. I used a scrap of patterned heart paper for the box and then stamped the heart in gold on white and cut it out. II punched a hole in the top added red love ribbon at the top in a bow and a peg and red heart. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very cute little box it must be a small pressie for Greg to fit in that size box, Lesley
ReplyDeleteVery cleverly made lindsey and very creative,the little peg and ribbon finish it off perfectly. Greg will love it.
ReplyDeleteXxxmom xxx