Friday, January 9, 2015

Liverpool

Hello Happy Thursday, I've made a second page on our U.K/Italy trip this one is of the day we spent sightseeing in Liverpool with my Aunty Julie and Uncle Rick, we had a lovely time there. I used a nice striped colored piece from a stack I got recently from Michaels (Recollections) and then added a plain light blue, I cut this shape from Mini Monograms. The font is from Southwest, The camera is from Cricut Sampler and the Good times flag is from Small Talk and Frames. The frame around the one photo is also from the same cartridge. So it's onto Italy next, Ciao!!!

3 comments:

  1. lovely page honey of a nice day with Julie & Rick! Love the jelly bean Beatles montage. Love Hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice page Lindsey and interesting to see some of the "sights" of Liverpool .Love the little camera and the fonts you've used . Looking forward to seeing some pages from Italy.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked the perfect embellishments! I'm lovin' that camera and the good times one especially. It's great you're getting your trip scrapbooked while it's still fresh in your mind. Lovely. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete