Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Anniversary Dinner

Hello I'm continuing with our Italy pages, I bought this piece of scrapbook paper recently because of the title on the page and I knew it would be perfect for our photos of our anniversary dinner in Amalfi, Italy last year. We still talk about it now and we really had a fabulous evening there and it was a once in a lifetime event for sure and now we will have a beautiful page to remember it by.

The paper is perfect as I said it is from Karen Foster Design. Greg bought me the Cricut Formal Occasion cartridge for Christmas so I used the heart and the Dinner for two sentiment from this cartridge. The metal saying is a really old one from my stash but I came across it the other day whilst going through my stash and I just loved the words, so did Greg when I showed him and I kept it aside for such a special page. I used some Kaisercraft cork embellishments that my mum sent me a while back and did my journalling on the computer. I put the journalling on a tag from Artiste. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. perfect page for a perfect night! an anniversary i will never forget! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put together page. Lovely photos to remember that you were in Amalfi Italy in 2014. Perfect page for a perfect couple, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a beautiful layout, Lindsey! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page Lindsey,, so perfectly put together and a very special night to remember.I love the metal saying and the paper, as Lesley said a perfect page for a perfect couple. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete