Saturday, January 17, 2015

Birthday card for Uncle Roy






Hello, I have a card today to show you taht I made for my Uncle Roy who Greg and I think is great, we don't get to see him very often as he lives in the U.K but we did get to see him in October and we had a lovely time at dinner with him and some other family members.

He will be 76 in February but he still is fit and healthy which is a good thing. I used a blank card from my stash which was a patterned one. I then used my Cricut Explore to write my sentiment on some navy blue card in a white marker. I cut Uncle out from the Heritage cartridge and I can't remember where the star border was from, I went back to try and find it in my Cricut library but can't find it..sorry. Anyway I like how the card turned out, thanks for looking. I'm going to enter this in this weeks CardzTV challenge here

4 comments:

  1. lovely card for a lovely uncle! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very nice card for a man not over the top, I am sure your uncle will like the card and the thought for making it. Good luck in the competition, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect card Lindsey for Roy he is a lovely man and a real gentleman he will really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
    I hope you win the competition I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! Your uncle will love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete