

Hello Valentines Day is getting closer and I love this day and yes a lot of people say they don't need a special day of love, we don't either but it's nice to celebrate it. I'm really pleased with how Greg's card turned out. I made a special pop up card from the Artfully Sent Cartridge, it looks great when the heart pops out in the middle. I also stamped a greeting inside using Versamark ink and then embossed it with white powder. I cut 2 layers one from a xoxo piece of patterned paper I had from a stack I got from Michaels last year and then a red layer. I put the red layer though my heart Cuttlebug embossing folder only about 3/4 of the way. Prior to that I had written the sentiment on the bottom using my Cricut and pens. I added some ribbon around that and then the hearts are something new I treated myself to. I bought the stamps and the matching dies from Reverse Confetti as I loved the sayings on the hearts. I cut two of the hears out with dotty paper and then stamped the other two using pink and gold inks then die cut them out. I put the two hearts with the words on 3D dots. I also made a matching envelope I think it just adds a special touch to make an envelope I used the left over xoxo paper to line it. Next I need to make a little gift box, lets see if I have time after work later : ) have a nice day.
I love the envelope with the pretty lining and the heart card is very smart with the cut out heart coming out when you open it up, well done, Lesley
ReplyDeleteAn absolutely stunning card Lindsey and so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love the sayings on the hearts and the envelope adds an extra special finish. Lucky greg to receive tis card and the lovely gift box.
Xxx mom xxx