Sunday, January 25, 2015
St Mark's Basilica
Hello Happy Saturday! I finished these pages this afternoon, I started on them during the week and finished them today. This is continuing on with our Italian holiday from last year, we visited St Mark's Basilica in Venice and it was really wonderful. The whole square was wonderful but I will do separate pages on the other buildings we visited. I had the perfect paper in my stash I had a European pad that I got ages ago from Paper House Productions and it had these two sheets in there it reminds me of church and places of worship. I then cut some brown borders for the bottom in brown using my Martha Stewart punch, the pattern on the punch works well with this I think. The Font is from Nursery Rhymes, the label is from Sentimentals and I used my Cricut pens to write on the tag. I added a washer and a brown brad to finish. The enchanting sentiment is from Quarter Note and the Cross is from New Testament. I really like how this turned out, nice and simple but effective. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Absolutely brilliant pair of pages, the papers, the font, the embellishments all blend wonderfully. love hubby xoxo
ReplyDeleteThree lovely pages and the enhancements with the perfect background paper to embellishments and the sepia look all look great. Lesley
ReplyDelete