Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Mum's Mothers Day Card
Hello I have another card today that I made for my stash this year, this is my Mothers Day card for my mum. I saw the idea in my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine for an Easel card. I cut the card by hand and didn't use my Cricut to do that this time. I added layers of patterned paper. I cut a banner from Art Philosophy and used my Cricut pens to write my sentiment. I think the scalloped rectangle is from Elegant Edges but I can't remember now sorry. The bouquet is from Mothers Day bouquet. The butterfly is from Creative Cards. The flower centres are done with Enamel accents. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely card honey, i am sure your mother will love it! love hubby xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLucky mum a very lovely colourful sit up card it is so tasteful and pretty, Lesley
ReplyDelete