Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bourton on the Water

Hello Happy New Year! I haven't made anything since before Christmas because firstly my Cricut was sent back as a part on it was broken so they sent me a new one, I got that on Wednesday so I'm back on board now. Secondly, I was busy busy busy with Greg packing boxes here and slowly getting ready to put our apartment on the market in we hope Spring so lots to be done but here and there I will get some scrapbooking done I'm sure. It's very exciting though and we so look forward to our move back to Australia and leave snow and winter behind as well as a big city.

Ok so onto the scrapbook page I am continuing with our recent U.K/Italy trip and this was our first day in the U.K with my Aunt and Uncle we went to another lovely little village in the Cotswolds area called Bourton on the Water. The village had a river running through it was so nice. The paper was from a recent stack I got for only $5 from Michaels and it came with the saying down the bottom. I thought it went well as the village was charming. Greg bought me some American Crafts Galaxy pens for Christmas and there was a great white one in there so I used it to write my title I used the Cricut Outline font for that. The label was from Art Philosophy and I used my Cricut pens and Explore to write my journaling. The cute little duck is from Campin Critters. The ice creams are from Michaels and the clips and brads are really old ones I've had for ages in my stash. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. beautiful page honey, love the ducky and the writing (title) on the actual page. nice work on the new Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know what to expect when I saw the heading, looks a very pretty spot and a cute village, the layout is very nice also, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page Lindsey so pretty I love the little duck and the photo's are really nice. It will be so good to see you back in Australia :-)xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is adorable and such exciting news! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete