Saturday, January 10, 2015
First night in Venice
Hello I'm now onto my Italy pages this is my first one from the first place we visited - Venice. I liked these photos of our dinner on our first evening there, we found a lovely little restaurant in a quiet part of Venice and we were the only ones there so it was perfect, we sat outside and enjoyed some lovely pizza and a dessert. So I decided to make the title of my page from the song "That's Amore" by Dean Martin, I think it was perfect as it was a nice romantic restaurant and we were eating pizza : ). I used the Cricut craft room font, the flower is from French Manor and then glittered in yellow and the journalling tag was from Artiste and I used my Cricut pens to write it. The "pizza" is just a circle cut many times with the pieces stuck around a circle. I added a button, heart button and chipboard banner all from my stash. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely photos of you both enjoying dinner out for your first night in Venice.
ReplyDeleteAll the cutouts enhance the page beautifully, Lesley
I love this page Lindsey , beautiful photo's and a fantastic layout. I really like the "pizza" and the page title very clever and very well put together. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteVERY cute title, Lindsey! <3Kim
ReplyDeletebeautiful page honey, could use a pizza right now!!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete