Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Card for Ivy
Hello Happy Tuesday. Last year Ivy and us exchanged Valentine cards so I've made this one for her from us for this year. I made a 4.5 x 4.5 inch card out of red and then I added a layer out of xoxo paper. I cut a heart doily from an SVG I got free from the internet. The paper I used was a white core cardstock and I sanded it a bit to make it look a bit distressed. I used my Cricut pens to write my sentiment instead of love and kisses because she is a dog it's ruff and kisses. The dog is from the Pet Shop cartridge, can't remember where the heart was from but I put some twine on it to make it hang and I hung the heart around Ivy's neck, so cute. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute, just like miss Ivy!!
ReplyDeleteA very eye catching card with the pink background along with the red, very cute dog with the heart hanging around the neck, Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely card Lindsey the little dog looks like Miss Ivy and the circle of hearts is gorgeous, just like Miss Ivy. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteSimply the cutest card ever. I like the XO paper layer. <3Kim
ReplyDelete