Monday, January 19, 2015
Valentines box for Greg
Hello Happy Sunday, hope you've had a nice day, I helped Greg finish installing our new shower screen it looks good and another job off the list before we list our place to sell.
I made this box over the weekend for Greg for Valentines Day. The box was tricky to put together as there was lots of pieces but it turned out good. I got it from a new SVG shop that has opened up online called digiplayground.com and they had a cute heart box on there to buy so I bought it and used my Cricut Explore to make it, it turned out lovely. I will put a gift for Greg in here and/or some homemade chocolates. On top of the box I used a conversation heart stamp I got at Michaels last year and embossed it with white embossing powder and heat set it. I added some dots with a white gel pen and some heart gems as well as some ribbon around the side. I love Valentines Day and everything hearts so I look forward to giving this to my Valentine : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very pretty box it turned out and the colour is lovely along with the enhancement of ribbon, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThat,s really lovely Lindsey Greg will love it. It looks very difficult to make but as usual you,ve made it perfectly and a very special Valentines gift for a very special Valentine. Xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete