Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Funny birthday card for Uncle Rick

Hello I have a birthday card today to show you, it's for my Uncle Rick, he has a good sense of humor and appreciates funny cards so I thought this one was perfect for him. It's completely my own design. I made a 5.5 x 5.5 card in the Cricut Design Space. I added a light blue layer on top and stamped Happy Birthday. I can't remember which cartridge the speech bubbles were from but there are a few in the Cricut library. I used the Cricut Craft Room font and then used the "slice" feature to cut the words out of the bubbles. I added a strip of scrap paper down the side and some blingy tape on top. I also made an envelope (not shown) using my new Envelope punch board it makes making envelopes so easy and I have a lot of patterned paper to use so I used a coordinating sheet. Thanks for looking and have a lovely day.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny, make one for you day "91" you wish, love hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very hard to make a mans card that is not too girly, you have created this card very well, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lindsey Rick will love it , it will give him something to smile about L.O.L. .Love the speech bubbles very clever. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete